Incorporate some Omega-3 into your diet with this delicious salmon and potato salad.
The ingredient of Poached salmon potato salad
- 700g potatoes, scrubbed, cut diagonally into 1cm-thick slices
- 2 cups warm water
- 600g thick fresh salmon steaks
- 125g tub reduced-fat tzatziki dip
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dill, finely chopped
- 50g snow pea sprouts
- lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Poached salmon potato salad
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until just tender.
- Meanwhile, bring warm water to the boil in a frying pan. Reduce heat to medium-low and add salmon. Cover. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until just cooked through. Transfer salmon to a plate.
- Drain potatoes. Place into a large bowl. Add tzatziki, juice and dill. Season with pepper. Toss gently.
- Flake salmon into large chunks, discarding skin and bones. Arrange sprouts, potato salad and salmon on serving plates. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Poached salmon potato saladcalories: 426.615 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 42 grams protein
calories: 142.27 milligrams sodium