This diabetes-friendly cheesecake recipe is easy to make and it can be customised to suit your taste.
The ingredient of Lime cheesecake
- 15 (120g) shredded wheatmeal biscuits
- 50g reduced-fat spread, melted
- 200g diet peach and mango yoghurt
- 250g reduced-fat smooth ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1/4 cup wholemeal plain flour
- chopped fresh fruit, to serve
The instruction how to make Lime cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 3cm-deep, 22cm (base) loose-based fluted tart pan. Process biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. Add spread. Process until combined. Press mixture over base of prepared pan. Place pan on a baking tray and refrigerate until required.
- Using an electric mixer, beat yoghurt, ricotta, lime rind, egg, sugar and flour on low speed until smooth. Pour mixture over biscuit base. Bake for 30 minutes or until just set and edges are light golden. Remove from oven. Cool in pan. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until cold. Serve with chopped fruit.
Nutritions of Lime cheesecakecalories: 132.645 calories
calories: 4.3 grams fat
calories: 1.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 17 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.3 grams protein
calories: 18 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 97 milligrams sodium