The ingredient of Orange yoghurt cakes
- 1 orange
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 70% less fat spread, melted (we used Flora Extra Light brand)
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 x 200g tub 99% fat-free vanilla yoghurt (we used Nestle Diet brand)
The instruction how to make Orange yoghurt cakes
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Lightly grease a 6-hole, 1/3-cup (80ml) capacity muffin pan.
- Finely grate rind from three-quarters of orange. Finely slice remaining rind. Set both aside. Peel orange, removing the white pith. Segment orange.
- Place spread, grated orange rind, caster sugar and flour in a bowl. Add combined egg, 6 tablespoons of yoghurt and 2 tablespoons of water. Using a wooden spoon, mix until batter is smooth. Spoon mixture into muffin holes until three-quarters full. Tap pan lightly on workbench to settle.
- Bake cakes for 10 to 12 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre of one comes out clean. Allow cakes to cool in pan for 1 minute. Turn out onto a wire rack.
- Place warm cakes on plates. Top with remaining yoghurt and sliced orange rind. Serve with orange segments.
Nutritions of Orange yoghurt cakescalories: 147.224 calories
calories: 2.4 grams fat
calories: 0.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 25.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5.3 grams protein
calories: 34 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 213 milligrams sodium