These delicious pancakes are perfect for a decadent breakfast or dessert.
The ingredient of Wholemeal pancakes with peaches and maple syrup
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 cup SPLENDAu00ae Granular
- 150g ricotta
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 50g butter, melted
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 4 fresh or canned peaches, cut into wedges
- 100g fresh raspberries or frozen raspberries
- Maple syrup, to serve
The instruction how to make Wholemeal pancakes with peaches and maple syrup
- Place flours, soda, SPLENDAu00ae and a pinch salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place ricotta, milk, egg and butter in a large jug. Whisk to combine. Gradually whisk ricotta mixture into dry ingredients to form a smooth batter.
- Spray a large, non-stick frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Spoon 1/4 cup batter into pan, spreading out to form a 10-12cm round. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter to make 8 pancakes. Serve with yoghurt, peaches, raspberries and syrup.
Nutritions of Wholemeal pancakes with peaches and maple syrupcalories: 426.854 calories
calories: 19 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 46 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 112 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 976.34 milligrams sodium