This is a fuss-free version of Germanys famous layered cherry-chocolate dessert.
The ingredient of Black forest trifles
- 1 x 415g can Stoneless Black Cherries
- 1 teaspoon kirsch (optional)
- 250ml (1 cup) bought vanilla custard
- 125ml (1/2 cup) hazelnut-flavoured chocolate sauce
- 1 x 250g pkt chocolate rollettes
- 125g (1/2 cup) double cream
- Grated dark chocolate, to serve
The instruction how to make Black forest trifles
- Drain cherries, reserving 60ml (1/4 cup) of the syrup. Combine the reserved syrup and the kirsch, if desired, in a small bowl. Combine the custard and chocolate sauce in a small bowl.
- Cut each rollette crossways into 4 slices. Divide half the slices among serving glasses. Drizzle over half the syrup. Top with half the cherries. Pour over the custard mixture.
- Continue layering with remaining rollette slices, syrup and cherries. Top with the cream and chocolate to serve.
Nutritions of Black forest triflescalories: 754.045 calories
calories: 40 grams fat
calories: 24 grams saturated fat
calories: 88 grams carbohydrates
calories: 70 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 98 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 285.6 milligrams sodium