Its summer - lets celebrate with this easy pineapple, fruit and ice-cream dessert.
The ingredient of Warm pineapple with ice-cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 50g (2 tablespoons) fruit mince (Robertsons brand)
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored, halved, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm pineapple with ice-cream
- Melt the butter or margarine in a medium frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the brown sugar and stir constantly for 1-2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Add the fruit mince and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture is well combined. Add the pineapple and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until the pineapple is warmed through. (See microwave tip.) Spoon the pineapple mixture over scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
Nutritions of Warm pineapple with ice-creamcalories: 166.344 calories
calories: 8 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 22 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 62.59 milligrams sodium