This simple dessert is super easy to make and is ready in less than half an hour.
The ingredient of Ginger Nut Baked Apricots
- 9 (120g) ginger nut biscuits
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon softened butter or margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- 6 medium or 8 small ripe apricots, halved, stones removed
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 185mls (3/4 cup) thickened cream, whipped, to serve
The instruction how to make Ginger Nut Baked Apricots
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Lightly grease a shallow baking dish.
- Use a meat mallet or rolling pin to crush the biscuits between sheets of greaseproof paper until they resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs, brown sugar, butter or margarine and egg yolk in a bowl and mix well. Fill each apricot half evenly with the biscuit mixture.
- Place apricots into prepared baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 7-10 minutes or until apricots are slightly soft. Allow to cool for 5 minutes then sprinkle with caster sugar and serve with the whipped cream.
Nutritions of Ginger Nut Baked Apricotscalories: