Make these mouth-watering gluten-free chocolate and macadamia brownies for dessert.
The ingredient of Chocolate and macadamia brownies
- 120g Coles thick rice cakes (gluten free)
- 100g macadamias, chopped
- 125g butter, chopped
- 100g gluten-free dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup gluten-free cocoa powder, sifted, plus extra
- 2 Coles free range eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- Raspberries, to serve.
The instruction how to make Chocolate and macadamia brownies
- Preheat oven to 170C or 150C fan. Grease and line base and sides of a 20cm square cake pan.
- Place rice cakes in a food processor and process until fine crumbs. Transfer to a bowl. Add macadamias. Stir to combine.
- Place butter, chocolate, icing sugar and cocoa in a saucepan. Stir on low heat, until melted and smooth. Add to rice mixture and mix to combine. Add eggs and milk and mix well. Fill prepared pan, smoothing top with a spatula. Bake for 15 mins, or until just set. Cool in pan.
- Cut into fingers and dust with extra cocoa. Serve with raspberries.
Nutritions of Chocolate and macadamia browniescalories: