Serve grilled lamb skewers on pita bread with a tasty mint yoghurt dressing and everyone will be asking for more!
The ingredient of Cajun lamb kebabs
- 600g lamb leg steaks, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning (see note)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 200g Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 wholemeal pita breads
- 75g baby rocket
- lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Cajun lamb kebabs
- Place lamb and seasoning in a bowl. Toss to coat. Thread lamb onto skewers. Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place yoghurt, mint, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Cook pita breads on barbecue plate or chargrill until browned. Place on plates. Top with rocket, kebabs and yoghurt. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Cajun lamb kebabscalories: 560.216 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 6.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 41 grams carbohydrates
calories: 54.4 grams protein
calories: 146 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 800 milligrams sodium