Fire up the barbie, make these easy chicken and spicy chorizo skewers and enjoy the footy finals with friends!
The ingredient of Chicken and chorizo kebabs
- 8 (about 600g) chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 (about 260g) chorizo sausages, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked& coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Spiced peach relish, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and chorizo kebabs
- Combine chicken, chorizo, rosemary and oil in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to develop the flavours.
- Thread the chicken and chorizo alternately onto the skewers.
- Preheat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the kebabs, turning occasionally, for 7 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Serve with the spiced peach relish.
Nutritions of Chicken and chorizo kebabscalories: 293.492 calories
calories: 23 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 88 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 446.52 milligrams sodium