The ingredient of Pork kebabs with capsicum couscous
- 600g diced pork
- 1 pkt Gourmet Garden Greek spice mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups (380g) couscous
- 200g purchased chargrilled red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh curly parsley
The instruction how to make Pork kebabs with capsicum couscous
- Heat a barbeque or chargrill pan on a medium-high heat. Place the pork and 1 sachet of the garlic, rosemary and parsley (keep the remaining for another use) and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Toss until well combined. Thread the pork onto 12 soaked bamboo skewers.
- Add the pork skewers to the pan and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous and remaining oil in a heatproof bowl. Pour over 2 cups (500ml) boiling water. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Use a fork to separate the grains. Stir in the capsicum and parsley.
- Divide the couscous mixture among serving bowls. Serve with the skewers.
Nutritions of Pork kebabs with capsicum couscouscalories: 609.45 calories
calories: 33 grams fat
calories: 8.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 45 grams carbohydrates