Skewers or shish kebabs are perfect for summer - easy preparation and fast to clear. Finger food at its finest!
The ingredient of Summer chicken skewers
- 800g chicken tenderloins, cut into cubes
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, cut into cubes
- 1 small yellow capsicum, deseeded, cut into cubes
- 2 small zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Vegeta Twist Chicken and Poultry Seasoning
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Summer chicken skewers
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Drain. Thread chicken onto skewers alternately with vegetables. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Preheat barbecue grill on high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook skewers for 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked through.
- Serve skewers with salad.
Nutritions of Summer chicken skewerscalories: 301.857 calories
calories: 12 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 45 grams protein
calories: 82.9 milligrams sodium