Pork mince: Trot down to the supermarket for a handy stand-by to rev up tonights dinner!
The ingredient of Vietnamese pork kebabs
- 400g pork mince
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 eschalots, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 250g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/3 cup Vietnamese dipping sauce for spring rolls (see note)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Vietnamese pork kebabs
- Combine mince, breadcrumbs, garlic, eschalot and half the fish sauce in a bowl. Season with pepper. Shape 1/4 cup mixture around each skewer.
- Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place in a large bowl. Add dipping sauce, lemon juice and remaining fish sauce. Toss to coat.
- Preheat a lightly greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook skewers, turning, for 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss lettuce, mint and coriander through noodle mixture. Serve with skewers.
Nutritions of Vietnamese pork kebabscalories: 507.875 calories
calories: 10.6 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 71.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29.2 grams protein
calories: 54 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1409 milligrams sodium