Serve chicken kebabs with garlic butter vegetables for a complete week-night meal.
The ingredient of Chicken kebabs with vegetables
- 3 tablespoons Tru-Blue garlic butter spread
- 10 purchased marinated chicken kebabs
- 6 truss tomatoes, halved
- 300g breakfast mushrooms
- 200g small green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup fresh continental parsley leaves, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken kebabs with vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place 1 tablespoon of the garlic butter on a large baking tray. Add the kebabs and bake, turning occasionally, for 25-30 minutes or until cooked.
- Heat a chargrill pan over a medium-high heat. Melt 1 tablespoon of the garlic butter. Add the tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes, then add the beans and cook until just tender, adding extra garlic butter when needed.
- Toss the parsley through the vegetables. Divide the salad among serving plates and serve with the kebabs.
Nutritions of Chicken kebabs with vegetablescalories: 335.078 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 44 grams protein
calories: 142 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 179.17 milligrams sodium