The ingredient of Lemongrass pork kebabs
- 2 lemongrass stalks, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil, plus extra for cooking
- 750g pork fillet, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 400g dried rice stick noodles, cooked and drained, following packet directions
- Chilli sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemongrass pork kebabs
- Place skewers in a bowl. Cover with water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, process lemongrass, turmeric, garlic, fish sauce, sugar, oil and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in a food processor until a paste forms. Place paste and pork in a bowl. Stir to coat, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a barbecue or char-grill plate on medium-high heat. Thread 3 pieces of pork on to each skewer. Lightly brush pork with oil. Cook kebabs, turning often, for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide noodles among bowls. Top with kebabs. Serve with sauce.
Nutritions of Lemongrass pork kebabscalories: 666.81 calories
calories: 14 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 82 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3 grams sugar
calories: 44 grams protein
calories: 178 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1304.17 milligrams sodium