Spices impart authentic flavour to these spicy beef kebabs.
The ingredient of Baharat beef kebabs with chickpea tabouli
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1.2kg beef scotch fillet, cut into 2cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups store-bought tabouli
- 400gcan chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- Lebanese bread, to serve
- Eggplant dip, to serve
The instruction how to make Baharat beef kebabs with chickpea tabouli
- Combine the paprika, cumin, pepper, coriander, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and cloves in a large bowl. Add beef and toss to coat. Thread beef on to 12 skewers. Preheat grill on medium-high. Spray skewers with oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine tabouli and chickpeas in a bowl. Divide the bread, skewers and chickpea tabouli among serving plates. Serve with eggplant dip.
Nutritions of Baharat beef kebabs with chickpea taboulicalories: 807.342 calories
calories: 50 grams fat
calories: 15 grams carbohydrates
calories: 72 grams protein
calories: 682.37 milligrams sodium