For something a little exotic, bring these succulent kebabs to the table - then watch them go!
The ingredient of Cajun chicken kebabs with minted yoghurt
- 1kg chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Cajun Spice (see Notes)
- 16 small tortillas
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 500g Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped mint leaves
The instruction how to make Cajun chicken kebabs with minted yoghurt
- Cut chicken into 2cm cubes and thread 3 cubes on to each soaked bamboo skewer. Place in a rectangular ceramic, glass or plastic dish with a tight-fitting lid.
- Place lemon juice, oil and Cajun spice mix in a small bowl and whisk until well combined. Pour marinade over skewers. Turn to coat in marinade, then seal container with a lid and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- For minted yoghurt, combine ingredients in a bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue then cook chicken kebabs for 5-6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve skewers in tortillas, with dollops of minted yoghurt and lemon wedges on the side.
Nutritions of Cajun chicken kebabs with minted yoghurtcalories: