These skewers combine all of the flavours of summer on a stick.
The ingredient of Paprika prawn, chorizo and haloumi kebabs
- 24 large green prawns, peeled leaving tail intact, deveined
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced
- 180g haloumi, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Paprika prawn, chorizo and haloumi kebabs
- Combine the prawns, lemon juice, oil, paprika, garlic and sugar in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high heat. Thread the prawns, chorizo and halloumi evenly among 12 large metal skewers. Cook kebabs for 2-3 minutes each side or until prawns change colour and curl. Transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Paprika prawn, chorizo and haloumi kebabscalories: 335.795 calories
calories: 22.7 grams fat
calories: 9.6 grams saturated fat
calories: 3.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1.2 grams sugar
calories: 34.3 grams protein
calories: 219 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1068 milligrams sodium