A simple idea for a busy brunch the whole family can enjoy.
The ingredient of Lamb kebabs with plum sauce and coleslaw
- 750g lean diced lamb
- 1/2 cup plum sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 400g packet dry coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Lamb kebabs with plum sauce and coleslaw
- Place lamb, plum sauce, sesame seeds and 2 tablespoons chives in a glass or ceramic bowl. Toss to coat. Thread lamb onto skewers.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook skewers for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium, or until charred and cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, combine coleslaw, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve kebabs with coleslaw mixture.
Nutritions of Lamb kebabs with plum sauce and coleslawcalories: 505.724 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 5 grams saturated fat
calories: 33 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28 grams sugar
calories: 43 grams protein
calories: 129 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 755.98 milligrams sodium