For an out-of-the-box dinner idea, try these Thai lamb skewers using curry paste out of the jar!
The ingredient of Red curry lamb skewers with noodles
- 2 tablespoons Ayam Thai red curry paste
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 700g lamb rump steak, trimmed, cut into 2cm cubes
- 200g Thai-style dried rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Red curry lamb skewers with noodles
- Combine curry paste, coconut milk and coriander in a glass or ceramic dish. Add lamb. Stir to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours, if time permits.
- Thread lamb onto skewers. Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook, turning occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 6 to 7 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chilli in a bowl. Stir to dissolve sugar. Add lime juice mixture and coriander to noodles. Toss to combine. Serve skewers with noodles and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Red curry lamb skewers with noodlescalories: 449.559 calories
calories: 13.6 grams fat
calories: 6.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 37.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 42.7 grams protein
calories: 108 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 855 milligrams sodium