For take-away taste at home, try these paprika lamb kebab wraps.
The ingredient of Paprika lamb kebab wraps
- 8 (about 600g) lamb fillets , cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pita bread
- 1 small butter lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Paprika lamb kebab wraps
- Combine the lamb, lemon juice, paprika, oregano, garlic and oil in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Add one-third of the lamb and cook, turning occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until brown all over and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate.
- Repeat in 2 more batches with the remaining lamb. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Place a pita bread on each serving plate. Top with the lettuce, capsicum, onion and cucumber. Add a dollop of the yoghurt and top with a few pieces of the lamb. Roll up to enclose the filling. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Paprika lamb kebab wrapscalories: 461.987 calories
calories: 15 grams fat
calories: 4 grams saturated fat
calories: 39 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 40 grams protein
calories: 96 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 404.63 milligrams sodium