Spicy mayonnaise dip makes these little beef skewers the perfect finger food!
The ingredient of Beef skewers with wasabi mayo
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 750g beef rump steak, trimmed and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon wasabi
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
The instruction how to make Beef skewers with wasabi mayo
- Place the ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice and sesame oil in a non-metallic bowl. Add the beef and toss until coated. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Soak the skewers in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the wasabi and mayonnaise and remaining lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Drain the meat from the marinade and thread onto the skewers.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan or stovetop grill over medium-high heat and spray with oil spray. Cook the skewers in batches for 6 minutes, turning regularly, or until cooked to your liking. To serve, place the skewers on serving plates. Serve with the wasabi mayo and steamed rice.
Nutritions of Beef skewers with wasabi mayocalories: 488.994 calories
calories: 37 grams fat
calories: 7 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 39 grams protein
calories: 669.95 milligrams sodium