Fire up the barbie this weekend and throw on these prawns. Served with aioli, theyre sure to go down a treat.
The ingredient of Garlic and chilli prawn skewers
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 750g raw king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Ready-made aioli or mayonnaise, to serve
- Salt flakes, to season
The instruction how to make Garlic and chilli prawn skewers
- Place the garlic, chilli, oil, lime juice, salt and pepper in a large non-metallic bowl and whisk until well combined. Add the prawns and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue grill plate to high. Remove prawns from marinade and thread onto metal or bamboo skewers (see note).
- Grill prawn skewers for 2 minutes each side or until prawns are cooked through and golden. Serve skewers with lime wedges and ready-made aioli or mayonnaise, if desired.
Nutritions of Garlic and chilli prawn skewerscalories: 197.653 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 26 grams protein
calories: 190 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 446.58 milligrams sodium