Add zucchini noodles to this Asian classic and youve got a healthy keto-friendly weeknight dinner.
The ingredient of Easy keto chicken chow mein recipe
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Thigh, thinly sliced
- 250g broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 long fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- extra fresh chilli, finely chopped, to serve
- 1/4 small red cabbage, sliced
- 250g zucchini noodles
- 110g (2 cups) trimmed bean sprouts
- 75g (1/2 cup) roasted unsalted cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy keto chicken chow mein recipe
- Heat half the peanut oil in a large wok over high heat. Stir-fry half the chicken for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Heat the remaining peanut oil in the wok. Stir-fry the broccoli, garlic and chilli for 2 minutes or until tender crisp. Add the cabbage and zucchini noodles. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until just tender.
- Return the chicken to the wok along with the bean sprouts, cashews, soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until combined. Serve sprinkled with coriander and extra chilli.
Nutritions of Easy keto chicken chow mein recipecalories: 444.062 calories
calories: 30.2 grams fat
calories: 6.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 8.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 31.1 grams protein
calories: 792 milligrams sodium