Weve made creamy pasta guilt-free with light cream, lean chicken tenderloins and semi-dried tomatoes for bursts of juicy tartness.
The ingredient of Creamy Tuscan chicken pasta
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 300g Lilydale Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
- 60g (1/3 cup) semi-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 large fresh sage leaves
- 300ml light thickened cream
- 400g dried linguine pasta
- 250g baby spinach
- 20g (1/4 cup) finely shredded parmesan
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy Tuscan chicken pasta
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook foru00a04u00a0minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer tou00a0au00a0plate.
- With pan off heat, add tomatoes, garlic, sage and remaining oil. Cook, stirring, for 30u00a0seconds. Stir in the cream. Return to medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 2u00a0minutes or until just thickened.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or untilu00a0al dente.
- Meanwhile, coarsely tear each tenderloin into 4 large pieces. Place the spinach in a large colander set over the sink.
- Pour cooked pasta over spinach to drain (the water will wilt spinach).
- Return pasta to saucepan with spinach, chicken, cream mixture, half the parmesan and juice. Season. Tossu00a0to combine. Divide pasta mixture among serving plates. Top with remaining parmesan. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Creamy Tuscan chicken pastacalories: 809.493 calories
calories: 58.7 grams fat
calories: 24.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 31.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 36.3 grams protein