Ready in 7 minutes, this microwave mug cake is the perfect quick and easy Keto-friendly dessert.
The ingredient of Keto lemon mug cake recipe
- 20g butter, melted, cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind, plus extra zested, to serve (optional)
- 25g (1/4 cup) coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Mascarpone, to serve
The instruction how to make Keto lemon mug cake recipe
- Whisk together the butter, egg and lemon rind in a small mixing bowl until combined. Add the flour, almond, xylitol, baking powder, milk and juice. Stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a 250ml (1 cup) heatproof mug or cup and smooth the surface. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Set aside for 30 seconds. Top with a dollop of mascarpone and extra lemon zest, if using, to serve.
Nutritions of Keto lemon mug cake recipecalories: 463.899 calories
calories: 36.2 grams fat
calories: 22.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 7.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11.1 grams protein
calories: 259 milligrams sodium