These Thai inspired salmon fish cakes will be your new go-to mid-week meal, rich in flavour and a great source of protein and omega-3.
The ingredient of 17-minute Thai salmon fish cakes recipe
- 250g pkt microwave brown rice
- 600g skinless salmon fillets, coarsely chopped
- 80g (1/3 cup) Thai red curry paste
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1 lime, rind finely grated, quartered
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 baby cos lettuce, quartered
- 8 qukes (baby cucumbers), quartered
- 1 large carrot, peeled, peeled into ribbons
- Bought Thai dressing, to serve
- Green shallots, shredded, to serve
The instruction how to make 17-minute Thai salmon fish cakes recipe
- Microwave the brown rice on High for 30u201045 seconds or until grains just separate. Place in a food processor with the salmon, curry paste, shallot and lime rind. Season. Pulse 10u201012 times or until finely chopped and mixture just comes together. (Do not overprocess.) Shape mixture into 8 rounded patties.
- Heat the oil in a large nonu2010stick frying pan over high heat. Cook the patties, turning, for 6 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Divide the lettuce, quke and carrot among serving plates. Top with the extra shallot, if using. Divide the salmon fish cakes and lime quarters among serving plates. Drizzle over the Thai dressing to serve.
Nutritions of 17-minute Thai salmon fish cakes recipecalories: 536.555 calories
calories: 28.5 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 29.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37 grams protein