Be a dare devil and treat yourself to this ultra decadent dark chocolate cake.
The ingredient of Devils food cake
- 583g pkt Betty Crocker Devils Food Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup (65g) Cadbury Baking Dark Chocolate Chips
- 150g Cadbury Baking 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Queen Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
- 50g Cadbury Baking 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, extra, grated
- Raspberries, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Devils food cake
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20cm round cake pan.
- Prepare the Betty Crocker Devilu2019s Food Cake Mix following packet directions, folding the Cadbury Dark Chocolate Chips through the batter before pouring into the pan. Bake, then cool in the pan for 5 mins. Turn out on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place chopped chocolate, frosting from the cake mix packet, Queen Vanilla Essence and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (donu2019t let the bowl touch the water). Stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth.
- Spread the frosting mixture over the top and side of cake. Just before serving, top with grated chocolate and raspberries, if desired.
Nutritions of Devils food cakecalories: