The kids will love these ice-creams which are covered in chocolate and hundreds and thousands.
The ingredient of Choc-top ice-creams
- 10 vanilla ice-cream slices
- 150ml Cottees Choc Ice Magic
- 125g (1/2 cup) hundreds and thousands
The instruction how to make Choc-top ice-creams
- Line 2 large trays with plastic wrap. Push a wooden stick halfway into 1 end of each ice-cream slice. Place on the trays in a single layer and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Place the chocolate topping in a small deep bowl (sit the bowl on a tea towel to prevent it from slipping). Place the hundreds and thousands in another small deep bowl. Hold 1 ice-cream by the stick and use your other hand to slightly tilt the bowl containing the topping. Dip 2/3 of the ice-cream in the topping to coat, then dip 1/2 the chocolate section in the hundreds and thousands to coat. Return the ice-cream to the tray in the freezer. Repeat with the remaining ice-creams, topping, and hundreds and thousands.
- Freeze for a further 30 minutes or until the ice-creams are very firm.
Nutritions of Choc-top ice-creamscalories: 239.956 calories
calories: 17 grams fat
calories: 10 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 19 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 35.64 milligrams sodium