Like little chocky kisses, these icy truffles are the perfect accompaniment to a coffee for two.
The ingredient of Chocolate ice-cream truffles
- 1 x 500ml ctn good-quality chocolate ice-cream
- 50g Plaistowe Rich Dark Cooking Chocolate
- 20g copha
The instruction how to make Chocolate ice-cream truffles
- Line 2 large plates with non-stick baking paper. Place 1 plate in the freezer to chill.
- Dip a melon baller in a bowl of hot water and use to scoop out 1 ball of ice-cream. Place on the chilled plate. Insert a toothpick into the centre of the ice-cream ball. Repeat to make 5 more ice-cream balls. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until very firm.
- Place the chocolate and copha in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cook on medium/500watts/50% for 1 minute or until the chocolate and copha melt. Stir to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Dip 1 ice-cream ball into the chocolate mixture and gently shake off excess. Place on the remaining lined plate and return immediately to the freezer. Repeat with the remaining ice-cream balls and chocolate mixture. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until very firm.
Nutritions of Chocolate ice-cream trufflescalories: 102.77 calories
calories: 7.5 grams fat
calories: 5.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 8.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein