This beautiful dessert is cleverly put together for you to please with ease!
The ingredient of Strawberry ice-cream sundaes
- 350g jar strawberry conserve
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 waffle baskets
- 2 tablespoons granulated nuts
- 250g strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
The instruction how to make Strawberry ice-cream sundaes
- Place conserve in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat. Cool for 10 minutes. Place ice-cream in a large bowl. Fold conserve through ice-cream. Spoon into ice-cream container. Smooth surface. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight or until firm.
- Place chocolate in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium (50%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth.
- Using a pastry brush, coat inside of each waffle basket with chocolate, leaving 1cm border around top. Sprinkle over nuts. Cool for 10 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Place 2 scoops ice-cream mixture in each basket. Top with strawberries. Serve with maple syrup.
Nutritions of Strawberry ice-cream sundaescalories: 615.186 calories
calories: 21 grams fat
calories: 13 grams saturated fat
calories: 96 grams carbohydrates
calories: 84 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 51 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 113.52 milligrams sodium