The ingredient of Pawpaw & banana with coconut ice-cream
- 65g (1 cup) shredded coconut
- 1/2 pawpaw, deseeded, peeled, chopped
- 2 ripe bananas, chopped
- 8 scoops vanilla ice-cream
The instruction how to make Pawpaw & banana with coconut ice-cream
- Place coconut in a large non-stick frying pan and cook, stirring, over medium-high heat for 1 minute or until golden brown (see microwave tip). Remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Arrange the pawpaw and banana among serving bowls. Roll the ice-cream scoops in the coconut to coat. Place two scoops in each serving bowl.
Nutritions of Pawpaw & banana with coconut ice-creamcalories: 262.9 calories
calories: 16 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 21 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 18 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 31.62 milligrams sodium