The ingredient of White chocolate ice-cream with fudge swirl
- 200g white chocolate, chopped
- 110g (1/2 cup) sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 300mls thickened cream
- 125mls (1/2 cup) rich chocolate fudge sauce
The instruction how to make White chocolate ice-cream with fudge swirl
- Melt the white chocolate in a bowl over gently simmering water or in the microwave. Set aside.
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Brush the sides of the pan with a brush dipped in water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes. Use electric beaters to whisk egg yolks and vanilla essence until well combined.
- Remove the sugar syrup from the heat and allow the bubbles to subside. Gradually add it to the egg yolks in a thin steady stream, whisking constantly, until incorporated.
- Keep whisking until the mixture is thick and pale and has cooled to lukewarm. Add melted chocolate and whisk until thick.
- Whisk the cream until soft peaks form then fold it into the chocolate mixture. Pour into a freezer-proof, airtight container, cover and freeze for 1 hour or until it starts to set.
- Remove from the freezer and gently fold in the chocolate fudge sauce to form swirls through the ice-cream. Cover and return to the freezer overnight or until set. Store in the freezer for up to 1 week.
Nutritions of White chocolate ice-cream with fudge swirlcalories: 593.915 calories
calories: 35 grams fat
calories: 21 grams saturated fat
calories: 65 grams carbohydrates
calories: 65 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 176 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 64.4 milligrams sodium