The ingredient of Quick coconut ice-cream with raspberry sauce
- 1L vanilla ice-cream
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 30g (1/4 cup) coconut milk powder
- 300g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 110g (1/2 cup) caster sugar
The instruction how to make Quick coconut ice-cream with raspberry sauce
- Remove the ice-cream from the freezer and spoon into a large mixing bowl. Break up the ice-cream into small pieces and set aside at room temperature. Whisk the egg whites in a separate small bowl with electric beaters until soft peaks form. Gradually add the caster sugar to the egg whites and whisk until thick and glossy.
- Stir the coconut milk powder through the softened ice-cream until well combined. Then fold in the egg-white mixture with a large metal spoon until evenly combined. Spoon the mixture back into the ice-cream container or into a plastic container, cover and freeze for about 4 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, to make the raspberry sauce, place the raspberries and caster sugar into a small saucepan and stir over medium-low heat for 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves and mixture is a sauce- like consistency. Pour the sauce into a jug and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, scoop the coconut ice-cream into serving bowls or glasses and spoon over the raspberry sauce.
Nutritions of Quick coconut ice-cream with raspberry saucecalories: 508.592 calories
calories: 20 grams fat
calories: 15 grams saturated fat
calories: 71 grams carbohydrates
calories: 68 grams sugar
calories: 8 grams protein
calories: 49 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 98.55 milligrams sodium